Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today has been a good day. I meant to have Coffee and Breakfast before Mass, but the monring got away from me and I forgot. We had a nice fellowship after Mass though so I had a small plate. I was VERY good and didn't pig out or anything...and had a small cup of milk with it.


For Lunch I just had veggies, grapes, and cheese with some water....




I only ate half the ranch dip

I relaxed for the rest of the day and had a few more glasses of water...

Then for Dinner I made Morrocan Chicken( from Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean Cookbook)
and Curried CousCous(from Allrecipes.com...I added chopped onion to the recipe)...This meal turned out REALLY great...it was simple to make and VERY tasty and HEALTHY to boot!

I left a few bites on the plate as I got full before I could finish.



Tonight I treated myself to a few slices of Sara Lee Poundcake. ...and bottle of Soda....everything in moderation.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry...where was my dinner invite?

    ha...ok, we love couscous around here! in fact, jada calls it "coo coo", which is def what i feel like most days. :)

    ReplyDelete