Friday, January 16, 2009

The Plan

Now on to the "Plan"......my plan...is really not to do any real "Plan"....the main thing I plan to do is start adding Healthy Habits to my life Day by Day...I would like to eat cleaner...and will try to incorporate Eating Clean and Moving Everyday. One thing that motivated me recently was the Simple Steps Book.....It had 10 weeks worth of Simple Steps to take to take control of your life and that's pretty much how I plan to handle the weightloss....simple steps...one day at a time.


So what is my first 'Healthy Habit"? Drink more water.....I've actually been doing this for a while although with the Holidays and parties and teens being home ... I've been slacking off and drinking soda again.....so back to drinking MORE water and less soda...

No comments:

Post a Comment