Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So Far So Good

Things are going pretty well. I decided to sign up for WW Online and try my hand at counting 'Points" again. I did WW a few years ago and I've done it off and on on my own and gotten some results. Let's see if I can stick it out. I'm not sure that I'll be hardcore WW, but they do have some sensible ideas, so I think I can work with it. Today is only my second day of keeping track of my points. Yesterday was good. I used exactly the amount of my daily allotment. Here's my lunch for today:

Half a left over Pork chop from last nights dinner( this was to DIE for..delicious), about a cup of Dole Perfect Harvest Salad with a sprinkling of Feta Cheese, and half a slice of homemade herb bread ( made yesterday). It was very filling and very delicious. I think it came to about 7.5 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment