Friday, January 23, 2009

Weigh In Day!!

...and I am a Happy Camper! This morning's weigh in was 196.4 for a loss of 7.2*!!! YES!! I am happy. So far the WW is working and I'm actually enjoying it. I don't feel like I'm not getting enough to eat. I'm eating food I like. I haven't even added 'excercise" yet. So I think I will do even better if I can get off my butt and do that too.

**on a side note...I don't think the starting weight of 203.6 was entirely accurate....it's what the scale said the day I started but I think my starting weight was more around 198/199.. so I doubt I really lost 7.2. But I still lost at least a couple of pounds so I'm happy!

Also I've updated my stats....I have an initial Goal Weight of 188.1 . That's just my First Goal of 5% based on WW. I plan to lose much more. But taking baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment